Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Bad Senior Year Grades and Revoking acceptance

huzhekunhuzhekun Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
Hi, I am a current high school senior who has already accepted my UCD offer, I have a c- for AP stats this quarter and I might only be able to pull it up to a c for the semester, would this be a serious problem for enrolling into UCD? I read some threads but they all seem to be about dropping courses.

Replies to: Bad Senior Year Grades and Revoking acceptance

• GumbymomGumbymom Registered User Posts: 19,323 Senior Member
    No D's or F's Senior year. Only a serious problem if it drops below the C-.
  • huzhekunhuzhekun Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Thx! I accepted the offer 2 days ago and when it said report c's and such I panicked for a whole day. I guess I am going to have to drag my grades up to at least a c/c+, but this takes a huge load off of my shoulders. Thx again! : )
    Did your provisional admission contract state you had to report C's to UCD? I have only seen UCLA/UCB state that you need to report 2 or more C's.
    No, I was wrong, they only want D's or F's. They did say something about being close to getting a D or something but i don't remember. I guess I just have to hope for a C- or higher after all is said and done. Also, even if I get a C- should I worry if I can pass the class? (I have a B for the first semester.) Thx alot Gumbymom (I get to overreact as a teenager, right?)
    "Always best to err on the side of caution". There is a lot at stake so overreacting is normal.
    Best of luck and hope you love UCD as much as my son and myself.
    Thx for your help! I can finally sleep at night now. :)