GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.
Chance me for UC Davis
UW GPA: 3.6
UC GPA Capped: 3.95
SAT w/ essay: 1070, 15 (I'm planning on retaking the SAT at least once more
Intended Major: History or Political Science
AP courses taken/plan to take:
- AP World History (B, A)
- AP US History (A, A)
- AP English Language & Comp (B,
- AP Psychology (A, A)
- AP Statistics
- AP English Lit
- AP Government & Macroeconomics
- AP Human Geography
Extracurriculars (senior year projected)
- 4 years of cross country, 3 years on varsity team
- 4 years of track & field, 2 years on varsity team
- Member of Physics Club, 2017-2019
- President or co-president of Physics Club 2018-2019
- 50 or so hours of community service at my local library and beach clean-ups
This discussion has been closed.