right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

online courses over the summer

kenna_stevekenna_steve 1 replies5 threads New Member
Currently, I am thinking about majoring in computer engineering at UC Davis in the fall. However, I have only taken an AP Computer Science class during my senior year of high school, and would like to both familiarize myself with the concepts of the major and keep my mind sharp during the summer. Does anyone have any online resources for taking classes/learning specific topics? I would prefer not to go through any online universities, but I am still open to that possibility if it's the best way to go about it.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: online courses over the summer

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity