right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Email notification of absolute acceptance to the university

katc15katc15 8 replies3 threads New Member
I was enrolled in a calculus, physics, and chemistry course during my spring semester when I was accepted to UC Davis. Long story short, I dropped out of physics and got a D in calculus. So I no longer met the conditions of admission at that point. After writing to them and explaining what had happened they let me keep provisional acceptance with the condition that I retake the calculus class and get a C or higher. I did and got an A. I have updated my course grade on MyAdmissions and am just assuming that I'm for sure in. However, I want to make sure I'm not missing anything here. Has anybody else gone through the same thing? I mean, them letting you take a class during the summer and keep your acceptance. I guess my real question is, should I expect an email or something from them to let me know that I have met all the conditions of admission and therefore can keep my acceptance?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Email notification of absolute acceptance to the university

• GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30527 replies420 threads Forum Champion
    I would definitely contact UCD admissions to make sure that they received all the documentation required to keep your acceptance. Better safe than sorry.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity