right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Provost Award?

MadiJadeMadiJade 24 replies2 threads Junior Member
Hello!

OOS student waiting anxiously for decisions, and I just had a quick question that I can't really find anywhere.

Does anyone know if you'll be notified if you got a scholarship when you get your decision? Specifically I'm thinking I might have a shot at the Provost Award. Will that notification come later if you get in and get it?

Also, is there anywhere that lists the requirements for this? All I can find on the site is that you must be OOS.

Thank you and good luck to everyone!
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Provost Award?

• Hammad80Hammad80 66 replies21 threads Junior Member
    I would like to know this too. I qualify for the regents at UCR, but they did not include it in my financial aid package.
    · Reply · Share
  • GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30535 replies422 threads Forum Champion
    Along with your decision, you will be notified of Regents/Provost scholarship awards. UCD has it down to science when it comes to decisions.
    · Reply · Share
  • MadiJadeMadiJade 24 replies2 threads Junior Member
    @Hammad80 Good luck my friend. Hopefully someone will answer. That's an interesting question. I didn't qualify for regents, so does that mean I probably won't qualify for other Merit scholarships?
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity