right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Acceptance Rate for 2019?

MadiJadeMadiJade 24 replies2 threads Junior Member
I was wondering if Davis has released it's acceptance rate for this year yet? Does anyone happen to know? When my other schools came out, I managed to find news articles about the release that included the acceptance rate, but haven't found that for Davis.

Thanks in advance.
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Acceptance Rate for 2019?

• GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30520 replies418 threads Forum Champion
    Acceptance rates usually come out after the SIR date since applicants that have been waitlisted will many times not hear until after May 1.

· Reply · Share
  • Boston789Boston789 4 replies0 threads New Member
    @Gumbymom as a Davis waitlisted candidate, I'm just wanting to no longer be on pins and needles. I accepted elsewhere so I'm good in that way but am tired of constantly checking. But then again, I'd love to be accepted at UCD. Do you know if any or most people who get off the waitlist do so in early May? Do you know when there's a good chance that it's just not going to happen?
    · Reply · Share
  • GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30520 replies418 threads Forum Champion
    @Boston789: Last year waitlisted students were notified on May 25th. Few were accepted last year. There is no way to predict how many spots will be available until UCD tallies all the SIR’s for this year. Best of luck.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity