right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

SLR visa requirement

I filled out my SLR for Davis, but it requires me to upload my mother's green card. Why? and do I take a picture of both sides of the green card to upload?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: SLR visa requirement

• scratchy903scratchy903 65 replies6 threads Junior Member
    We are in the same boat, they wanted a copy of both my and my husband's green card - I think it is for residency purposes to determine tuition rates if the student is under 24 (or 22? I can't remember). Anyway we have been resident in CA for 10 years. We just took a copy of the front of the card and uploaded that, if they need to see the back, I'm sure they'll ask...
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity