right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

UC Davis Cheer Squad?

pretzelnuggets1pretzelnuggets1 10 replies11 threads Junior Member
Does anyone know anything about UCD's cheer/spirit squad? Is it hard to get on or is it more fun and casual? I used to do gymnastics and dance and I saw a flyer for cheer tryouts in May so i might try out. I tried searching for more info about it but not much came up except some old videos and their UCD cheer website. I just don't want to show up to tryouts and look dumb/out of place because I'm not super skilled. Any info or personal experiences would be much appreciated!
edited April 2019
0 replies
· Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity