right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Late housing application?

Balletfreak1999Balletfreak1999 84 replies11 postsRegistered User Junior Member
So apparently, I submitted the housing application a day late by accident. Which means I’m on the waitlist for housing and may not be guaranteed housing. I’m really stupid and missed the deadline. I’m not really sure what to do now. Help
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Late housing application?

• Balletfreak1999Balletfreak1999 84 replies11 postsRegistered User Junior Member
    I’m a transfer
    · Reply · Share
  • svlab112svlab112 537 replies6 postsRegistered User Member
    Have you checked Craig’s List for off campus, student housing options?
    · Reply · Share
  • ProfessorPlum168ProfessorPlum168 3850 replies84 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    You should probably open up another thread entitled “off-campus housing help” or something like that. You’ll probably get more replies.
    · Reply · Share
  • aunt beaaunt bea 9802 replies62 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    go to this website:
    https://localwiki.org/davis/Apartments
    They provide really good information for roommates and used to have a Transfer group for housing.
    If you don't find anything, PM me and I will get information from my daughter's former roommates who work at Davis.
    · Reply · Share
  • lkg4answerslkg4answers 1516 replies179 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    There is a FB group called "UC Davis Off-Campus Housing"
    · Reply · Share
  • lkg4answerslkg4answers 1516 replies179 postsRegistered User Senior Member
    @Balletfreak1999 I don't know if you are still looking for a place to live or not but we just received an email from Tandem Properties stating that they have apartments available at Anderson Place and Sundance. Additionally, Adobe at Evergreen, Sundance and Chaparral all have rooms available to share with others.
    · Reply · Share