right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Refund for Housing Fee and Orientation?

tammyngyntammyngyn 0 replies1 threads New Member
Hello~

So I had decided to go to UCD when I first got accepted in April. Now, I want to attend community college. I payed for my housing fee and orientation when I was still planning on attending. I just cancelled my SIR, but forgot to cancel my housing and orientation.

Would I be able to receive a refund for what I payed for? I made sure to check cancellation deadlines and saw that housing was June 30th and orientation cancellation was ~2 weeks before the orientation dates.
edited July 16
3 replies
Post edited by CCAdmin_Vic on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Refund for Housing Fee and Orientation?

• Groundwork2022Groundwork2022 3516 replies81 threads Senior Member
    Check with the Bursar's Office at UCD.
    · Reply · Share
  • GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30725 replies442 threads Forum Champion
    edited June 2019
    Orientation cancellation information:
    First-Year Program:
    * Modifications made prior to 14 days before the program start date: Reservation modifications, including additions, cancellations and session changes, may be completed via MyAdmissions without any charge.
    * Modifications made within 3-14 days of the program start date: Requests to make changes, modify a reservation, cancel a reservation or request a refund must be submitted in writing to the Orientation Program office ([email protected]). Reservation modifications will be honored on the basis of program availability and will be subject to a $25.00 processing/administrative fee per participant.

For Housing cancellation:
    How to Cancel a Housing Application
    Applicants may request to cancel their housing application by contacting Student Housing and Dining Services.

Applicants who have submitted a reservation fee need to contact Student Housing and Dining Services to cancel their application before the cancellation deadline passes in order to receive a refund minus a cancellation fee. Applicants should review the cancellation policy listed in contract for cancellation deadlines and refund schedule.

Call Us
    530-752-2033 (Main Office)

mailto:[email protected]
    edited June 2019
    · Reply · Share
  • weirelavweirelav 4 replies0 threads New Member
    For orientation, your fees should be cancelled with your cancelled SIR
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity