right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Refund for Housing Fee and Orientation?

tammyngyntammyngyn 0 replies1 threadsRegistered User New Member
Hello~

So I had decided to go to UCD when I first got accepted in April. Now, I want to attend community college. I payed for my housing fee and orientation when I was still planning on attending. I just cancelled my SIR, but forgot to cancel my housing and orientation.

Would I be able to receive a refund for what I payed for? I made sure to check cancellation deadlines and saw that housing was June 30th and orientation cancellation was ~2 weeks before the orientation dates.
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Refund for Housing Fee and Orientation?

• Groundwork2022Groundwork2022 2095 replies31 threadsRegistered User Senior Member
    Check with the Bursar's Office at UCD.
    · Reply · Share
  • GumbymomGumbymom 27657 replies152 threadsForum Champion UC Forum Champion
    edited June 12
    Orientation cancellation information:
    First-Year Program:
    * Modifications made prior to 14 days before the program start date: Reservation modifications, including additions, cancellations and session changes, may be completed via MyAdmissions without any charge.
    * Modifications made within 3-14 days of the program start date: Requests to make changes, modify a reservation, cancel a reservation or request a refund must be submitted in writing to the Orientation Program office ([email protected]). Reservation modifications will be honored on the basis of program availability and will be subject to a $25.00 processing/administrative fee per participant.

For Housing cancellation:
    How to Cancel a Housing Application
    Applicants may request to cancel their housing application by contacting Student Housing and Dining Services.

Applicants who have submitted a reservation fee need to contact Student Housing and Dining Services to cancel their application before the cancellation deadline passes in order to receive a refund minus a cancellation fee. Applicants should review the cancellation policy listed in contract for cancellation deadlines and refund schedule.

Call Us
    530-752-2033 (Main Office)

mailto:[email protected]
    edited June 12
    · Reply · Share
  • weirelavweirelav 4 replies0 threadsRegistered User New Member
    For orientation, your fees should be cancelled with your cancelled SIR
    · Reply · Share