right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

My chance of getting in

zadudezadude 0 replies3 threads New Member
I recently graduated high school but gathered up enough credit from taking college classes in high school to be able to transfer for Fall 2020. However my grades have been B average and I’ve had a couple of C’s creating a total of a 2.6 GPA I would like to transfer as a Global Disease major at Davis and am currently taking a lot of the classes needed for that major like General Chemistry, Medical Calculus etc etc. Since I was balancing a lot during my high school years including AP classes and a job I wasn’t fully able to do as well as I wanted but am doing much better in my current classes. Do I have a chance on successfully transferring or does my GPA make me unlikely to do so. Is there anyway I can do to make it more likely for me to transfer? Pls advise
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: My chance of getting in