right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

UC TAG Question, help please

NotAGoodUsernameNotAGoodUsername 10 replies4 threads New Member
Hello everyone! My TAG for UC Davis was approved but i have a quick question regarding my future classes for spring 2020. So, in the Spring 2020 I listed a 1 unit Fitness course (swimming) in order to hit my 60 units and that is the class that was part of my approved contract. Unfortunately, the course I chose is virtually non existent now, so I enrolled a different course from the same category when it was time to enroll in spring classes. I ended up choosing a weight training course, which is still a Fitness course and is also 1 unit. Virtually everything is the same regarding both classes, only difference is one is a swimming class and one is a weigh training class. My question is, will this sudden course change void my contract and disqualify me? Keep in mind, I am only taking this class to hit 60 units, it is just an elective course. Thank you!
14 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: UC TAG Question, help please