right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Missing major Prereq

bronco3bronco3 5 replies3 threads New Member
I am trying to transfer from a CSU to UC Davis for fall 2021, as a economics major. I have all the prereqs done except for one, which is Calculus 2. I cannot take this class until either Spring 2021 or summer 2021. Is there a possibility of being admitted into UCD with a missing prereq?
edited July 16
1 replies
Post edited by CCAdmin_Vic on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Missing major Prereq

• RichInPittRichInPitt 2463 replies40 threads Senior Member
    edited June 15
    Have you asked UC Davis this question?

The UCD transfer site says "All major preparatory course requirements must be completed by the end of spring term before fall enrollment." - is there a reason taking it Spring 2021 wouldn't meet this requirement for Fall 2021 enrollment?
    edited June 15
    · Reply · Share