right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Rescinded?

j0ey0eyj0ey0ey 69 replies12 threads Junior Member
Im screwing up big time
I want to know if Davis will look at the whole transcript and go from there or will they calculate ur UC GPA.

Im getting 4 A's 1 B 1 C (psychology) 1 D (Ap STats)
2 Ap classes
so my gpa rounds up to around 3.45ish
but i have that D in ap stats and a c in psychology

im scared ****less
any comments?
edited May 2007
5 replies
Post edited by j0ey0ey on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Rescinded?

• BmbmastaBmbmasta 180 replies2 threads Junior Member
    "im scared ****less"

Put on a diaper, its going to be a long night...
    · Reply · Share
  • ilikeorangesilikeoranges 624 replies43 threads Member
    C is not a problem. D is. Bring the D up to a C, and you'll be fine.
    · Reply · Share
  • verveverve 68 replies2 threads Junior Member
    Talk to your professor and see if he/she can do anything to help you out. How did it happen this late? Did you fail a final or something?
    · Reply · Share
  • fooshyfooshy - 362 replies10 threads Member
    c doesn't matter, d matters. appeal to your teacher's good nature? otherwise you'll have to talk to admissions about making up the course over summer...

- fooshy
    · Reply · Share
  • UC DavisUC Davis College Rep 1189 replies7 threads Senior Member
    You won’t need to talk to us. Just report the grade through http://myadmissions.ucdavis.edu under the “Reporting Application and Coursework Changes” link. Within 10 business days you will receive a response letting you know if the grade had an effect on you admissions.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity