Join for FREE,
and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions,
Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky
welcome messages (like this one!)
Here's an easier way to vote. I stole this off of:
Better chance at number 1 | Facebook
1. On your web browser, go to File -> Save page as. Make sure to choose "Web page, HTML only" for file type, and save it on your desktop.
2. Find the file you just saved, right click it, and choose "Open with." For the program, choose Notepad.
3. Delete everything in the notepad file, and then paste the following
<body onLoad='document.getElementById("b").value =""; document.getElementById("b").focus(); '>
<form action="http://www.vspink.com/services/university_count.jsp" method="GET" TARGET=results
onSubmit='setTimeout("location.reload()",50); make newWindow; return true>
<input type="text" name="universityName" value="University of California Davis">
<input type="text" name="j_captcha_response" id="b">
<input type="submit" value="Submit">
4. Save the file, and then just open it.
5. All the work is now done. On the window, just type in the captcha in the empty box and hit enter. The first time, another window will open telling you the rank (or invalid captcha if you misspelled it). Every other time, you can just keep the second window minimized and keep entering captchas and hitting enter.
And there you have an easier way to vote.
Spread the word!
P.S. To keep track of how many votes we need, go to this site: http://ritvspink.appspot.com/