right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Easy A's

pupsterspupsters 41 replies28 threads Junior Member
hey aggies,
im gonna be a fresh this yr and was wondering about just a few classes that are known as easy A's, if there are such things, just to sorta pad a gpa, like wat are the easiest classes at campus, i wanna take like one or two easy A's per yr....thanks
edited September 2005
5 replies
Post edited by pupsters on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Easy A's

• Original NameOriginal Name 230 replies4 threads Junior Member
    If I were you I'd try to limit myself to GE classes in my search for easy A's, that way you actually get something out of it instead of just a grade boost. From there you could cut out the ones that don't seem interesting and then further limit it by using ratemyprofessor.com.
    · Reply · Share
  • ilikeorangesilikeoranges 624 replies43 threads Member
    Take some basic computer classes, I hear that they teach you how to use word.
    · Reply · Share
  • PearlinthemistPearlinthemist 695 replies2 threads Member
    some popular "easy A" GE classes are NUT 10 (nutrition 10) and HD 12 (human development: sexuality). You might choose to do "double dipper" or "triple dipper" GE classes and work a little harder so you have to take less GE classes to satisfy all the requirements. (for example native american studies 5 satisfies arts & humanities, writing, and diversity GE's all in 1 class - and as I remember there were only 2 short writing requirements and an inclass essay for the final, I don't remember the professors name, I think it started with an H? But it was an moderatly easy A as a freshman)
    · Reply · Share
  • bjwbellbjwbell 171 replies5 threads Junior Member
    Linguists 1 is a fairly easy A, if you put in the work. It had a scantron midterm and final, with two fairly short essays and some homework each week.
    · Reply · Share
  • YenYen 156 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Anything that you're savy in, i'd say take the intro class for it. I.e., if you're musically inclined, take an intro theory class.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity