Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Submitted poor SAT Bio M score--will this hurt my chances significantly?

livingandwritinglivingandwriting Registered User Posts: 29 Junior Member
Hello!

I'm applying to Yale, Penn, and Harvard, and they all recommend/require that applicants submit at least 2 subject test scores. I took the tests in Math II and Bio M. I did very well on my Math II exam. However, I did significantly worse on my Bio M exam, scoring a 650. My parents made me submit this score to all three of the Ivy League schools I'm applying to, even though I would have preferred to just send Math II. At this point, all of my applications are finalized and submitted.

Will this significantly hurt my chances? I received a 1530 SAT score, have a few national awards in public speaking and poetry, and did an internship this past summer to research immune cells and spinal cord injury. My GPA is a 4.3 weighted. Thank you, in advance!

Replies to: Submitted poor SAT Bio M score--will this hurt my chances significantly?

This discussion has been closed.