Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Does anyone know any people who transfered from 1 UC's to the other as sophomores

S-DubS-Dub Registered User Posts: 77 Junior Member
I have been heard about people transfering between UC's as sophomores. But UCLA and Berkeley emailed me back saying that they dont accept sophomore transfering. Can anyone tell me how does sophomore transfering work between UC's?
Post edited by S-Dub on

Replies to: Does anyone know any people who transfered from 1 UC's to the other as sophomores

• bluebayoubluebayou Registered User Posts: 25,538 Senior Member
    That is correct. The Big Two do not accept Soph transfers, but the other campuses do. (Note, however, that both of the Big Two used to accept Soph transfers IFF they were admitted as a Frosh but decided to attend elsewhere. It was a special exemption, but not sure if it still holds.)
  • Cali TrumpetCali Trumpet Registered User Posts: 1,607 Senior Member
    UC's do not always accept sophomore transfers. They only do when they have extra room. Also, these transfers are usually only accepted in certain majors.
This discussion has been closed.