Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

sending SAT scores to UCI

spatel23spatel23 Registered User Posts: 795 Member
so i have been a bit lazy, and i wanted to send the scores on my MBP (the one i just got) and i did on the 19th. will this be enough time for UCI to receive it.

i had just read that they need the scores by Dec. 31, and well i was thinking that the deadline is Jan 2011, as that is what it says on the UC site (right?) so long story short, i sent it on the 19th, will the receive it by the 31st?

EDIT: the CB says: "The order placed on December 19, 2010 is pending" so what are the chances??
Post edited by spatel23 on

Replies to: sending SAT scores to UCI

• aishxashleyaishxashley Registered User Posts: 121 Junior Member
    when i sent my scores last year, it said it'll take about 3 weeks for it to get processed, but i did it really short notice, and they did receive it. i would try calling UCI on Monday to see if they have received it (even if they receive it, they take a while processing and entering it in your file) and if they didn't, then it may be safe to send it again as rush report.
  • spatel23spatel23 Registered User Posts: 795 Member
    the CB said it takes 1-2 weeks to send it. keeping that in mind, im hoping that by thursday they send it (as friday is the last day)
    the CB site says processing, so i dont think UCI has it yet... gulp!
    but aishxashley, od u remember how far from the deadline u sent it. i think 2 weeks should be safe... hmmm....
This discussion has been closed.