Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
JeremyJay22JeremyJay22 Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
Has anyone taken bio 98? I have two class options which i am considering currently. One is Goulding/Tsai at 3pm MWF, but the problem is that the final for class, comes literally 30 minutes after my ochem class (King) during the finals week winter quarter.
The other class is a 11am ribbe/luecke class. The reviews of some of the teachers scare me, but the final for the class at least gives me some breathing room between 51B and 98. Any opinions?
Post edited by JeremyJay22 on

Replies to: Bio 98.

• babyaverybabyavery Registered User Posts: 60 Junior Member
    I'd go for the one that gives you the greater time between finals (usually the most important exam of the course)

The reviews of the different teachers show that with hard work you can get an A. Biochem is biochem regardless of who teaches it and you will still have to memorize everything for either professor.

Good luck.
  • babyaverybabyavery Registered User Posts: 60 Junior Member
    I take that all back. If you can, take Goulding/Tsai. After looking over the actual professors, I think a quarter worth of good teaching/happiness trumps a few extra minutes/hours for finals.
  • JaganshiJaganshi Registered User Posts: 103 Junior Member
    Gould/Tsai hands down.
This discussion has been closed.