Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Advance writing class after you transfer

lawlkinglawlking Registered User Posts: 1,418 Senior Member
I am a recent transfer student to UCI (Anthropology) and I'm asking fellow UCI students if advance writing class is required. Because I am checking "degree works" on 'my eee' and it doesn't say I require an advance writing course. So is the advance writing class not required?
Post edited by lawlking on

Replies to: Advance writing class after you transfer

  • Anteatermom2010Anteatermom2010 Registered User Posts: 46 Junior Member
    I'd recommend that you check "Degree Works" - it lists everything you've taken - and need to take. Make sure you've been given credit for the classes you've transferred. Our son has had to visit his counselor repeatedly to make sure his GE is covered by his transferred classes. You can get to Degree Works via UCI Office of the Registrar - Unofficial Transcripts log in using the Student Access link and you will see Degree Works on the left.
This discussion has been closed.