Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Are You Happy?

CC AdminCC Admin Administrator Posts: 32,471 Senior Member
ARE YOU HAPPY at UCLA?

Are you happy that you went there?

What made you decide that you want to go to UCLA?

ahaha just wondering (-___- ;; )
Post edited by Unknown User on

Replies to: Are You Happy?

• cjdoorcjdoor Registered User Posts: 67 Junior Member
    ahahah!!! what a funny thread title, it made me laugh..
    i think most people are pretty happy once they get to their college. (as opposed to being heartbroken for not getting into their other choice) although i guess it really just depends on the individual..

its just this whole app process thats nervewrecking. so good luck with that, haha
  • rExRuN467rExRuN467 Registered User Posts: 1,215 Senior Member
    ARE YOU HAPPY at UCLA? Yes. Competitive however, very chill just based on the fact that there are so many malls nearby, and a beach just about 20-40 minutes from UCLA. Also, the food is just great and the campus is beautiful. Dorms are alright but I'm in Saxon Suite and compared to Dykstra, its fancy. I think my dorm room is the thing that makes to excited to be at UCLA. Pretty happy.

Are you happy that you went there? Yes. But the applications was a pain in the ass. The whole applications itself took around... 20 hours just because getting my transcript, gathering my ec's, volunteering, and all that junk. But the essay took about 3/5 of that time. ( this is over a week time span)

What made you decide that you want to go to UCLA?
    Well...i live really close to UCLA around 15-30 minutes from my home. It's pretty cheap compared to the other schools I was looking at. Also, they gave me a pretty darn good workstudy plan. hm..what else. uh. I guess because all Asians are there and I can score with sum hot asian chicks. (However, it has been a failure. I am asian and to tell you the truth, the Asians I have seen are either kinda unattractive, or are in severe need of some chill time, or have their eyes glued to books for the whole day)
This discussion has been closed.