i'm a freshman, undeclared, thinking of bizecon for my major. i have some questions about it.. anyone in that major or have info please answer them for me.
- what courses should i take for winter? i've already completed the math requirement. besides econ 1, are there any other classes for bizecon that i should take next quarter?
- does econ 1 fill up quickly? i'm still in freshman standing so i schedule classes pretty late compared to everone else. i just hope i don't end up not being able to take any classes at all for this major.
- for the gpa requirement, do they only calculate it based on the pre-req courses for it? or is it cumilative, with ALL the courses you've taken at UCLA?
- what is the gpa needed in order to be "competitive?"
- how's the math/econ major?
anything else is very much appreciated. thanks SO much!