Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
UCLAParentUCLAParent Registered User Posts: 173 Junior Member
Are there microwaves in public place in plaza that students can use?
Post edited by UCLAParent on

Replies to: Microwave

• phospholipasephospholipase Registered User Posts: 686 Member
    Generally, yes. I can't recall where every microwave is, but there are public microwaves available. I know De Neve has them near the auditorium. They're usually found next to vending machines. There are also microwaves placed throughout campus as well, around classroom buildings.

In my first two years living in the dorms, I used the De Neve public microwave a few times, and it was a little convenient to heat something there (e.g. popcorn, macaroni) and take the elevator back up with something really hot. It might be more convenient to find a floormate with a microwave, become good friends with him or her, and ask to use the microwave occasionally.
  • WorriedJrGirlWorriedJrGirl Registered User Posts: 283 Junior Member
    I lived in Acacia, therre was one near the auditorium and the then entrance to Dystra? And in the other De neve plaza, for sure Cedar, they had one in the vendy machine area room. Its usually in the area with vending machines
  • Darius1Darius1 Registered User Posts: 87 Junior Member
    most vending machin areas also have microwaves lol
This discussion has been closed.