right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

how to enroll in classes?

NewtonNewton 206 replies47 threads Junior Member
I'm an incoming transfer and I was wondering if I am able to enroll in classes before my orientation. Some of the classes I want are full/almost full.
edited July 2007
4 replies
Post edited by Newton on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: how to enroll in classes?

• AltemaAltema 1066 replies16 threads Senior Member
    As far as I know, your first day of registering for classes happens on your orientation day.
    · Reply · Share
  • kevintechkevintech 1196 replies14 threads Senior Member
    ^ at 8:00PM
    · Reply · Share
  • MrSpamMrSpam 1120 replies55 threads Senior Member
    For nontransfers, it's on the 3rd day at 9AM
    · Reply · Share
  • ckings86ckings86 1074 replies9 threads Senior Member
    "Some of the classes I want are full/almost full."

Welcome to UCLA.

Actually, I'm being overly dramatic. Since you're a transfer, you'll probably have much more luck with registration after this fall. Though, you should stay optimistic this time around! Most likely the classes'll open up the closer it gets to the start of the quarter. You just need to check the schedule of classes every now and then.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity