Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

AlcoholEdu = Pain

Replies to: AlcoholEdu = Pain

• dawritingmachinedawritingmachine Registered User Posts: 756 Member
    what if i don't pass before the due date? is there a punishment?
  • dawritingmachinedawritingmachine Registered User Posts: 756 Member
    *off tangent subject: is there a "search" bar in CC? for a specific forum?
  • r30028r30028 Registered User Posts: 349 Member
    yes, right above the list of how many replies and views each thread has, theres a "search this forum" button.

and i dont know what happens if you cant pass before the deadline, and i'm not sure how many times they let you retake it.
  • YamsYams Registered User Posts: 701 Member
    Done with module one so far. Bah. I have a test coming up on monday and I still have to do this! my fault for procrastinating.
  • allenaallena Registered User Posts: 1,716 Senior Member
    Sigh I've got to take this thing again... For all of you planning on moving on to graduate (or in my case law school) you get to enjoy AlcoholEdu a second time! I'm 22 this time, so now I'm a bit old to be underage drinking anymore.
  • silly101silly101 Registered User Posts: 391 Member
    hahahaha eww
  • ettietti User Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,137 Senior Member
    that was the biggest bull***** ever im sorry but it makes me wanna get some drinks and smoke some weed

btw u can fail and retake it...a lot of questions are repeated cuz i failed 1st time WOOOT, and after that the test was super easy
  • polyester1polyester1 Registered User Posts: 20 New Member
    Yeah I got a 68% and as I was retaking, my browser failed and its making me start ALL OVER again. Like from that first video. Pity me.
  • VinWangVinWang Registered User Posts: 51 Junior Member
    damn polyester that sucks! I got 68% my first time too...then i retook it and got 85% :]
  • fastMEdfastMEd - Posts: 1,073 Member
    ouch, guess I was lucky with 70% on the first try.
  • UCLAYAYUCLAYAY Registered User Posts: 121 Junior Member
    I think I'll start it tommorow, when does it have to be done by?
  • grapesodagrapesoda Registered User Posts: 532 Member
    UCLAYAY wrote:
    I think I'll start it tommorow, when does it have to be done by?

Day after tomorrow.
  • zero786zero786 Registered User Posts: 266 Junior Member
    YAY PASSED! 85%! lol
  • UCLAYAYUCLAYAY Registered User Posts: 121 Junior Member
    I got a cool 75% on it, but it's a day late. Does it matter? Should I let Ucla know? it looked like the Alcohol Edu due date page was different from the real due dates and I got a little confused.
  • BeatchickBeatchick Registered User Posts: 827 Member
    It's so weird that you guys had to start taking it before Berkeley and had to be finished by now. It was only made available to us at Cal about a week ago, and we have until school starts to complete it. BTW, it is a ***** and takes way longer than they say because you fall asleep. A total waste of a day out of your life. Got a 93.
This discussion has been closed.