right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
College Confidential stands united with African American students and their families against racial injustice and in pursuit of higher education and equality in America.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Zai Dawodu overcame a low GPA to get into top schools like Northwestern or NYU. She'll be attending Northwestern to study Computer Science. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our June Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Updated Chances

TheIndividualTheIndividual 286 replies50 threads Member
State: NJ
GPA: 3.784 UW, 4.430 W (I have taken a very rigorous courseload -- as indicated by my weighted GPA)
SAT: 2070 (1430 M+V) <-- Retaking for 2150+
SAT II:
Math IIC: 720
Chemistry: 710
*I go to an extremely competitive school
*we do not rank because of overly-competitive atmosphere

AP Scores
Chemistry 5
US History 4

EC
Freshman Summer-- Took classes at local community college
Sophomore Summer -- UPenn PreCollege Program
Junior Summer -- Taking classes at state university.

***Also I am researching with a professor at Rutgers. We are trying to find a correlation between cortical asymmetry,depression and risk for hypertension/heart disease using a electroencephalogram and a pulse/blood pressure monitor. I think this is pretty unique

JV Lacrosse (9,10)
Summer LaX League (9)
Red Cross (9,10,11)
Amnesty International (10)
Model UN (10,11)
National Spanish Honors Society (11)
Have attended numerous national conferences in Model UN and have won several Individual Awards
200+ hours of volunteering at Nursing Home
New Jersey Legislature Citation of Praise for my Community Service
edited July 2007
2 replies
Post edited by TheIndividual on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Updated Chances

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity