Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Transferring Coursework

uclabruins007uclabruins007 Registered User Posts: 67 Junior Member
If I take classes at a community college to satisfy some UCLA GE requirements, does the grade transfer over (and affect the GPA) or do they only count the units? If so, is a "C" the minimum grade needed?
Post edited by uclabruins007 on

Replies to: Transferring Coursework

This discussion has been closed.