Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Apartment Decisions for Fall 2012

rschwartzrschwartz Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
Does anyone know about when they will give housing offers for apartments in the fall?
Post edited by rschwartz on

Replies to: Apartment Decisions for Fall 2012

• haha438haha438 Registered User Posts: 97 Junior Member
    should be out already (roommate got one). If you haven't gotten one right now on housing website, then most likely you didn't get any.
  • stevololpb18stevololpb18 Registered User Posts: 137 Junior Member
    are you a freshman or transfer student?
  • kyokolocokyokoloco Registered User Posts: 71 Junior Member
    i am a transfer and havent heard anything back yet. i turned in my app asap after may 1, although i think the transfer sir is later. they really need a list of ALL the transfer deadlines!!! i also havent turned in 200 cus i dont have money.
  • rschwartzrschwartz Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
    I was trying to get a room to myself and after calling the Housing office, they told me the only single occupancy was a $1,200 one bedroom. So I checked the off campus housing portal and scouted houses in the area during Highlander Day in April. Secured a room lease for $475 a month! :D
    thanks for the info rschwartz. I wrote the housing office and waiting to see what they have. Have any of you applied for the residence halls? or heard anything from them? I thought housing was guaranteed and now its making me nervous.

p.s rschhwartz how long is your lease?
    they called me today and said they had an opening, unfortunately they called at 447 pm, and my phone was off....
  • rschwartzrschwartz Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
    My lease is for a year so I'm planning on doing summer school. Never applied for a residence hall though. I heard something about a guarantee but I'm not sure.
    ya unfortunately i think residence halls are guaranteed. but i also heard certain halls fill up quickly. i really dont want to do a residence hall. sharing a bathroom with a handful of people is already hard enough, a whole floor just makes me disgusted.
    anyone doing glen mor or other on campus apartments?
    i want to get into glen mor of one of the apartment
    nice, im also looking to get into glen mor, 4 bedroom one, what about you?
    any of them. 4 or 2. have you heard anything back from housing? i called them last week and they had a 4 bedroom available but i missed their call. i called them today and hopefully will hear back. are you a frosh or transfer? major? good luck!
    im a transfer, business major, im looking for 4 bdr, i havent started yet, im going to star housing this weekend, do you think theres more room at glen mor, and hope you get a spot!
    i got a spot in a 4bed glenmor yesterday, i called the office and got one right away. so glad i didnt. where are u from?
    congrats, im from oc, more specifically near fullerton, im going to turn it in soon
This discussion has been closed.