So, i just got accepted to UCR for BioEngineering, and i have a couple of questions that will me make my decision easier.
- How is the environment, is it very partyie( i now not a real word) or more study like?
- Will the new Med school raise the ranking of UCR in the future? and will it benefit me because i am majoring in BioEngineering
- Do i really need a car to have fun? How are the Dorms and Food? Social Life?
- How are the research and internes opportunities?! VERY IMPORTANT FACTOR
- How are the teachers and people?
- Are the classes very rigorous? i've taken 7 AP's if that helps
- And just how do you like the school in general.
My main choices now are UCR, Cal Poly Pomona, and Community Transfer. Any insite will help.