Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

How to SIR at UCR?

sn2481sn2481 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
I decided to go to UCR, and the deadline to submit my statement of intent to register is May 1. I've been looking everywhere but can't find out where to submit it. In the FAQ on the UCR site, it said to go to my "To Do's" in the My UCR page. However, I made an account but still can't find the To Do section. I received my acceptance on February 1st, is it too late to submit my SIR? I emailed a counselor but apparently she is out until the 26th and I don't want to wait that long. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Post edited by sn2481 on

Replies to: How to SIR at UCR?

• secretusernamesecretusername Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    You must go to the Growl website: growl.ucr.edu and sign in, then on the top left corner there should be a link to submit your SIR.
  • HaroofHaroof Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
    As secret stated, simply log in to your My UCR portal and click on the SIR@Growl banner to the right of the page. It's huge, you can't miss it.
This discussion has been closed.