Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Does this count as transcript inconsistency?!

pacodirtypacodirty Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
Hello,
I am an incoming freshman student for Fall 2015, and just completed my senior year of high school.

I took a class (Finite/Discrete Mathematics) my senior year in high school, and I was told it was a concurrent/dual enrollment with the local JC. I thought that we'd be automatically enrolled in the class at JC, but I just realized we had to register for it ourselves. Therefore, my JC transcript does not show that I took the class, when in reality I did (at high school).

does this count as transcript inconsistency? The additional JC course wasn't used to fulfill any UC requirements or anything, it was just for more credit.

Anyone know if my offer's going to get retracted?? Any advice/information appreciated.

Oh I called admissions office already and they said call back in a few days (no reps available), just seeing if anyone has contacted them about this same problem. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.