Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

single housing

jasonlee576jasonlee576 Registered User Posts: 543 Member
i was wondering if I chose single as my room type, will i get a double if singles are unavailable. And given the fact that most rooms in Revelle will not be a single, is it worth it to put down the room type as a single? I definitely do not want a triple! And are Argo/ Blake considered Residence Halls or apartments?
Post edited by jasonlee576 on

Replies to: single housing

• astrinaastrina Registered User Posts: 3,029 Senior Member
    they're reshalls.

and no, putting down a single does not increase your chances of getting a double over a triple.
  • jasonlee576jasonlee576 Registered User Posts: 543 Member
    so i guess there is a possibility I might get a triple. That sucks. Oh well.
  • astrinaastrina Registered User Posts: 3,029 Senior Member
    yep. better get those doctor's notes now!
  • i_losei_lose Registered User Posts: 589 Member
    After reflecting a bit over this past year, living in a triple was kind of fun at times because you had a mini-party at times; you can't really "party" with one other person. doubles are kind of boring if your roommate isn't home, but there's almost always someone for a triple to talk to or hang out with.
This discussion has been closed.