Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Math 20B Textbook Question

NervousWreck000NervousWreck000 Registered User Posts: 84 Junior Member
So, the class says that we need the Calculus Early Transcendentals textbook with the text+questionnaire ... my question is, what is the text+questionnaire? Is it part of the book, or is it another book that acts as a compliment? If I buy the book from Amazon or something, would it include the text+questionnaire? Thanks!
Post edited by NervousWreck000 on

Replies to: Math 20B Textbook Question

• userpa6581userpa6581 Registered User Posts: 48 Junior Member
    Same here. I just ordered from amazon and dont see questionairre. Im thinnkin that its in there already but someone verify.
  • mrxalleycatmrxalleycat Registered User Posts: 717 Member
    The text + questionnaire are not required for the class. These are just "extra" supplements that you may choose to use for the class.

You only need the book and solutions manual. That's it
  • NervousWreck000NervousWreck000 Registered User Posts: 84 Junior Member
    It says the text and questionnaire are required on the booklist page ... and the solutions manual is optional according to that same page X_X
  • jasonlee576jasonlee576 Registered User Posts: 543 Member
    people, i'd just buy the Math 20 series text from the UCSD bookstore. The bundle that comes with the complete textbook + multivariable solution manual +single variable solution manual is only 106.42 which is truly a bargain.. lol i sound like a salesman or something.
    ^ the questionaire is optional for sure.. don't worry about it.
This discussion has been closed.