Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
We want your feedback! Complete our survey and enter to win one of four $25 gift cards.
We are excited to announce a new role on College Confidential: The Forum Champion! Read all about it and apply now.

Where can I buy a new phone battery?

phufoolphufool Registered User Posts: 67 Junior Member
I was wondering where is the closest place that sells phone batteries such as for the Blackberry and how I can get there? Thanks.
Post edited by phufool on

Replies to: Where can I buy a new phone battery?

• W. EricssonW. Ericsson Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
    Depending on the model of the Blackberry (found beneath the location of the battery, usually), you can get its battery at your local neighborhood RadioShack. I would call ahead first, to make sure they have it. It usually runs at $59.99 or $69.99.

To get to the closest one on campus, you can either walk or bus. Radioshack is located on the north side of the La Jolla Village Square (near Rubios). To get there via bus, either take the 30 or the 201 (at myers between Center Hall and the med school) and get off at La Jolla Village Square (the 3rd stop for the 30 and the 2nd for the 201, I think). Then walk north towards the Bank of America, and beyond it will be Rubios and to its left will be RadioShack (your right).

That's the only place where I can think of getting a cell phone battery, other than ordering it online.
This discussion has been closed.