Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

EAP Students!

timwestertontimwesterton Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
Couldn't find a thread for this when i searched. I'm sure there are some others coming from abroad for 2012-13 so let's have some love in this thread!

So, my name's Tim and I'm from the glorious sunny realms of north east Scotland, study at Glasgow University full time doing mechanical engineering. Pretty buzzing to get to Isla Vista and hoping California girls are all they're made out to be..

Who else is going to UCSB for a year from abroad? And who wants to meet some novelty foreigners..?
Post edited by timwesterton on

Replies to: EAP Students!

• siglio21siglio21 Registered User Posts: 2,678 Senior Member
    UCSB reddit (r/UCSantaBarbara) is probably a better place to search for current UCSB students...most people here are prospective students
  • timwestertontimwesterton Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm talking about prospective students... Starting in the Fall this year.

Cheers anyway, that looks alreet!
  • siglio21siglio21 Registered User Posts: 2,678 Senior Member
    this is a largely american site...it will be hard to find international students here. there is an international students association on campus (International Students Association). you can get in touch with them...i think they have many EAP exchange students. use this website to search and find contacts for the association: UCSB Office of Student Life

you may want to know that there are many germans and austrians here...i think they make up a good majority of the international student population here haha
This discussion has been closed.