right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

IGETC Certification Deadline Issue

RaymoQuachRaymoQuach 0 replies2 threads New Member
Hello! I'm going to be transferring to UC SC this fall with my IGETC completed. However, my certification date is on July 16th, which is apparently a day after the deadline to turn the certification into UCs. I am worried about this causing issues with my admissions. I've contacted UC SC's undergraduate admissions office but have yet to receive a response.
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: IGETC Certification Deadline Issue

• Ohm888Ohm888 Forum Champion UC Transfers 2873 replies70 threads Forum Champion
    It will be fine. Just alert the UC through the portal that the certification is July 16 and you are working to get it sent as soon as possible. They’re quite lenient with the deadline if they know.
    · Reply · Share