right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Help, Transcripts showing up as not received in UCSC portal

Art3mlsArt3mls 8 replies6 threads New Member
So my school emailed me a confirmation email around a week ago saying that transcripts has been sent. I thought that was it and didn't bother to check my ucsc portal until today, where I realized that it still says "required" for my transcript. I don't think I will be able to meet the July 1st requirement for transcripts, will my admissions offer be canceled if the transcripts are not there by July first?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Help, Transcripts showing up as not received in UCSC portal

• GumbymomGumbymom Forum Champion UC 30735 replies446 threads Forum Champion
    edited July 1
    If you got a confirmation that the transcripts have been sent, you will be fine. It takes a while for UCSC to clear them from your do to list, many times up to 2-3 weeks and it can be slower due to Covid. Hold onto that email just in case.
    edited July 1
    · Reply · Share