Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

ACT/Admission question/chance me? Fall 2013

mrcamisadomrcamisado Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
When I submitted my UCF application for the Fall of 2013, I submitted June 2012 ACT and June 2012 SAT scores. When the application asked if I am planning on taking any future ACT/SAT tests, I noted a December 2012 ACT. I have kind of changed my mind since then, so is this a really big deal? It has been a little over 4 weeks since I have applied (high school, dual-enrollment transcripts, ACT/SAT scores all received then) so could it be possible that they are waiting on my December ACT scores? And my decision is being held due to this? I don't particularly want to take the December ACT, but I'm paranoid now they are expecting it. I can't believe how bent up I am getting about this.

While I'm at it would somebody be willing to chance me?

In-state

1600 SAT
(I hate standardized testing)
24 ACT

3.61 Unweighted high school gpa

4.2 Weighted high school gpa

130 community service hours at local VA medical center

Full time dual-enrollment AA degree seeking student at local community college

Will graduate high school with 66 college credits including most math prereq's, and Calc 1 w/ Analytic Geo (intending Mechanical Engineering Major)

3.3 college gpa (I did horribly my first semester there, each semester has been improving)

I attend a very well known small charter high school.

-NHS
-Phi Theta Kappa (at community college)
-Marching Band at old high school for freshman and sophomore years.
-Very active in church

Again, thanks.
Post edited by mrcamisado on

Replies to: ACT/Admission question/chance me? Fall 2013

This discussion has been closed.