right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

What are your academic interests?

MyselfMyself 357 replies10 threads Member
edited February 2006 in University of Chicago
I was just wondering what everybody's interests are, as in potential majors, favorite subject's, etc. I'm personally interested in creative writing, and possibly neuroscience. I would love to be an author/writer, and so far I have written a 21,500 word, 104 page novelette, and various shorter pieces. One of the reasons I'm attracted to Chicago is its rigorous core - I think that for me to become a more effective writer I need a bigger knowledge base, and a broader understanding of the progression of humanity, and what defines us as essentially human. Any thoughts?
edited February 2006
28 replies
Post edited by Myself on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What are your academic interests?

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity