right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Everyone ready for move-in? :-)

guyk27guyk27 88 replies5 threads Junior Member
We drove out to Cincinnati last week -- our guy started band camp with the UC marching band on Wednesday; move-in was kinf of bizarre that early: he was the only person on his floor, but we now understand others are trickling in.

The good news is that there was no problems getting a cart to wheel things in. I'm going to send good vibes out to all of you, I can imagine what it will be like later this week for your move-in.
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Everyone ready for move-in? :-)

• Dusing2Dusing2 275 replies12 threads Junior Member
    My kid is all settled in. The first four floors of Siddall are full of students. Most of the CCM kids had to be here this week to begin classes, diagnostics and auditions.
    · Reply · Share
  • BalthezarBalthezar 1588 replies62 threads Senior Member
    We'll be heading in on Thursday morning where, if you can believe the weatherman, the storms will have left the area in the early AM. Wednesday move-in is going to be dodgy with the rain in the area.
    · Reply · Share
  • daapmomdaapmom 191 replies38 threads Junior Member
    we moved our daughter into the house we purchased this past weekend............all her roomies are moving in this week. here to all of you and your students have a smooth move in and a great year full of memories
    · Reply · Share
  • guyk27guyk27 88 replies5 threads Junior Member
    Thanks @daapmom -- just saw a Facebook picture of Convocation. I think this is all real now :-).
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity