right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

Admission Decisions Class of 2024

HoundstoothHarryHoundstoothHarry 68 replies5 threads Junior Member
Just starting this up. I understand that we will hear by Jan 17th. A little ways away....but will be here soon.
39 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Admission Decisions Class of 2024

• fsudad2022fsudad2022 59 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Thank you. Will be checking back then. I understand merit announcements are roughly two weeks later.
    · Reply · Share
  • 2020hsgraduate2020hsgraduate 6 replies0 threads New Member
    Has any UC applicant received any emails from UC after submitting application (other than the one email back from UC confirming application submitted and advising decisions will be announced 1/17/29)? Other colleges in the interim are sending regular emails with general info,, marketing info, holiday wishes, etc. I submitted my app to UC in October 2019, got email from UC confirming receipt in October 2018....nothing since. I know decision day is not until 1/17/20 but seems odd no further communications but maybe UC really doesn’t send anything else out to applicants?
    · Reply · Share
  • 2020hsgraduate2020hsgraduate 6 replies0 threads New Member
    Has any UC applicant received any emails from UC after submitting application (other than the one email back from UC confirming application submitted and advising decisions will be announced 1/17/20? Other colleges in the interim are sending regular emails with general info,, marketing info, holiday wishes, etc. I submitted my app to UC in October 2019, got email from UC confirming receipt in October 2019....nothing since. I know decision day is not until 1/17/20 but seems odd no further communications but maybe UC really doesn’t send anything else out to applicants?
    · Reply · Share
    Big day is Friday. Please feel free to post when you hear something. I (and my D of course) would appreciate it. thanks in advance
    · Reply · Share
    We have not received any kind of communication other than 'complete' on the portal. No snail mail or email.
    · Reply · Share
  • HoundstoothHarryHoundstoothHarry 68 replies5 threads Junior Member
    Twitter Cincinnati admissions
    Cincinnati Decision Day is THIS Friday January 17th!! If you met our December 1 deadline, your decision will be available in your applicant status portal after 5pm. Be sure you know how to log in and if you don’t, reach out to your admissions counselor.📎http://admissions.uc.edu/status
    · Reply · Share
  • WillowMomWillowMom 33 replies5 threads Junior Member
    Are students notified of scholarships with their admission decision?
    · Reply · Share
    I was told 2 weeks later Jan. 31.
    · Reply · Share
  • onelittleredfrogonelittleredfrog 65 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Result tomorrow 5pm est
    GOOD LUCK ALL
    · Reply · Share
  • goColts12goColts12 3 replies0 threads New Member
    Does anyone know the typical SAT range for engineering admits?
    · Reply · Share
  • The082The082 4 replies0 threads New Member
    Last year we were told at an Engineering Breakout that the middle 50% was 1240-1440, but that BME, Mech, & Aero tend to be the higher end of that range.
    · Reply · Share
    My D was accepted. Makes my week!!!
    · Reply · Share
  • schoolrocks9schoolrocks9 6 replies0 threads New Member
    Accepted!! When does honors program information come out?
    · Reply · Share
  • HoundstoothHarryHoundstoothHarry 68 replies5 threads Junior Member
    Accepted!!
    · Reply · Share
  • Vat2002Vat2002 8 replies1 threads New Member
    Accepted
    1410 SAT
    3.73 GPA
    Decent EC's and lots of volunteer hours
    7 ap classes by the end of senior year
    Good essay
    · Reply · Share
  • simtlersimtler 5 replies0 threads New Member
    Does anyone get noticed about scholarship??
    My D got an admission, but no comment about scholarship.
    · Reply · Share
    edited January 17
    I believe merit/scholarships will be announced on or by Jan. 31 either on the portals or via regular mail.
    edited January 17
    · Reply · Share
  • missdiormissdior 4 replies1 threads New Member
    Accepted
    Major: Finance
    International
    1320 SAT
    34 IB (Predicted)
    Received $10000 Scholarship as well. (Lindner College of Business International Outreach Scholarship: 7500, UC Global Scholarship: 2500)

Does anyone have any idea about when the honors program decision will come out?
    · Reply · Share
  • simtlersimtler 5 replies0 threads New Member
    Congrats!
    where did you find the scholarship info?
    Any notice in UC decision portal?
    · Reply · Share
  • missdiormissdior 4 replies1 threads New Member
    I received an email regarding the scholarship, and then I had to go to the applicant portal and accept the scholarship. There's a form.
    · Reply · Share