My son had his decision postponed and I have some serious questions.
They needed his midyear transcripts and had never received his Letters of Recommendation from his teachers but that is taken care of now.
1) Do we really have to wait until April 1st for postponed decisions?
2) When we called his admission advisor she said she could admit him right then and there into the Arts and Sciences but since he wants Environmental Eng we decided to hold off. She said if he didn't get into Engineering she could still admit him into A and S but I am worried.
Did we make a MAJOR MISTAKE????
His GPA is 3.9. He had an 1870 on the SAT (760 math) and 29 ACT math score. He has taken four AP courses and founded the Advocates for a Better Environment club.
Any input would be appreciated as I am worried we made a mistake by not jumping on the offer of Arts and sciences.