right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

Greek life at CU Boulder

lovepufflesxolovepufflesxo 3 replies4 threads New Member
I really want to join a sorority at CU but I do not drink or smoke or do any drugs and im really not planning on getting into any of that. Would I still be able to rush?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Greek life at CU Boulder

• CU123CU123 3759 replies77 threads Senior Member
    The first sorority that requires you to drink, smoke or do drugs will lose its charter.
    · Reply · Share
  • twoinanddonetwoinanddone 25466 replies21 threads Senior Member
    No national sorority allows drinking in the sorority houses. None can have alcohol at any organized event. Very few college kids smoke cigarettes, and pot is still illegal for those under 21. There are groups of party kids in any group - the dorms, the frats and sororities, off campus housing, but there are plenty of groups of others who like to ski, hike, go to campus events, etc., who don't drink.

Believe it or not, all of Colorado is not one big hazy cloud of pot smoke.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity