Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
KezM97KezM97 Registered User Posts: 65 Junior Member
Just wondering if anyone knows when UCONN hands back decisions answers, I applied on November 11th and I noticed they don't have an official release date for applications just wondering what the usual wait time would be.

Replies to: Decisions

• ConfusedMominMAConfusedMominMA Registered User Posts: 1,047 Senior Member
    edited December 2014
    Per their website admission decisons start coming out March 1. My son is currently a sophomore at UCONN so I just looked back through my past posts and my S found out on Feb 8th 2013. so hopefully they say March 1st to cover themselves but they come out earlier.
  • reenskireenski Registered User Posts: 84 Junior Member
    My daughter is a freshman at UConn and decisions were on the later side, March was the majority of responses. You will be waiting for a response for awhile unfortunately.
  • KezM97KezM97 Registered User Posts: 65 Junior Member
    So are they not rolling? Cuz I applied pretty early
  • reenskireenski Registered User Posts: 84 Junior Member
    Not rolling....
  • anonyeanonye Registered User Posts: 246 Junior Member
    Does the response dates differ between the storrs and regional campuses?
  • Heibbi7383hHeibbi7383h Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
    The website (under "dates and deadlines") says notification starts March 1 and deposit deadline is May 1. It's no different for regional campuses. However, if you look at old UCONN forums, many people were notified late January and early Fabruary, so I'm not sure how confident I am in the release date. Also on the application status screen it says "it is important that you check your status frequently. Your admissions decision will be posted here when it is available." I applied on October 14....at this point I'm just tired of waiting haha
  • maryversitymaryversity Registered User Posts: 1,971 Senior Member
    I agree - this wait is a killer if you applied early haha
  • TLD1267TLD1267 Registered User Posts: 159 Junior Member
    Does anybody know if you get notification in the mail first or if your status will change a day or 2 before a decision is posted on the UConn website?
    I'm assuming online first for two out of the three schools I've heard back from the online status updates and then the package comes in the mail about a week later. @TLD1267‌
    I have seen some acceptances on Twitter….
    Really? Maybe this is the first batch
    Most were branches but at least 1 was main...
    Do you know if these were in state acceptenced?
    Don't know....typed 'UCONN accepted' on twitter. There is 1 or 2 more since this morning. 1 is a branch. Can only tell if it is a branch or main if they post a screen shot of the acceptance on there status page.
This discussion has been closed.