right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: AMALehigh is a rising sophomore at Lehigh University, majoring in Finance. He answers questions about academics, networking, finance, Greek life, or Lehigh in general. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our July Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

HELP

Meghaks98Meghaks98 1 replies1 threads New Member
edited January 2016 in University of Connecticut
I'm applying to UConn and my GPA isn't too great but my SATs are okay. I do a lot of extracurriculars and hours on hours of community service, plus 3 good recommendations. My essay is good, too. I need to know if I have a good chance of getting into the main campus?
GPA: 2.5 unweighted 3.1 weighted (I know, I screwed up)
SATs: 1750
Extracurriculars: Marching band for 4 years (2 instruments), tons of community service, captain of varsity girls tennis and did track once, and tons of volunteering at hospitals and girls inc organizations
I took 7 APs (1 as a sophomore which I failed, 2 as a junior - passed one with decent grades in both, 4 as a senior and doing fairly well in all except AP CALC). Grades in all other honors courses were above a B for all four years.
Will I get in or at least have a good chance for regular decision??? Please help :(
edited January 2016
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: HELP

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity