right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

Class of 2024 World Scholars program

Bech05Bech05 39 replies2 threads Junior Member
Is anyone interviewing for (or have interviewed) for the World Scholars program? My daughter has her Skype interview December 2nd. She’s interested in Athens, Greece.
4 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Class of 2024 World Scholars program

• MomtofourkidsMomtofourkids 356 replies30 threads Member
    We just got the invite today. How did the skype interview go - what was it like? We have not looked into the program yet but plan to this weekend.
    · Reply · Share
  • Bech05Bech05 39 replies2 threads Junior Member
    @Momtofourkids she thinks it went well. I’m not quite sure what all they asked, me and my husband made sure to take our other kids upstairs while she had her interview so it was quiet and she didn’t feel uncomfortable. The interview took about a half hour. I know they did ask on a scale to 1-5 how do your parents feel about you studying abroad and she said about a 2 or 3 because I’m not quite sure how I feel about it, but I won’t deny her the opportunity if she’s chosen for it. Decisions are supposed to be released on or before December 21st for those who interviewed early.
    · Reply · Share
  • Bech05Bech05 39 replies2 threads Junior Member
    @Momtofourkids my daughter was accepted to the World Scholar program for Athens, Greece. Did your son interview?
    · Reply · Share
  • MomtofourkidsMomtofourkids 356 replies30 threads Member
    @bech05 No he did not end up interviewing. Congratulations to your daughter that is great!
    · Reply · Share