Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

What exactly does this mean?

libpublibpub Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
I can't seem to get a hold of anybody from admissions who is able to answer my question. When I call I keep getting tossed from department to department and eventually to somewhere where I'm put on hold for 25 minutes with no answer.

"The 0301 course number has no UF course equivalent. The credit applies to the minimum credits for the degree but does not provide general education credit or count toward the major."

I am trying to figure out if this means that my credit will definitely transfer as simply an elective credit. It's Principles of Marketing.

Replies to: What exactly does this mean?

• Gator88NEGator88NE Registered User Posts: 6,186 Senior Member
    edited November 2014
    Yes, it transfers a credit, but doesn't count as one of the elective credits you'll need for your major. It really has little value.

Edit: Of course, taking that class would help prepare you if you have to take the Principles of Marketing class at UF.
This discussion has been closed.