Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Help!!!!!! Can I send my december sat score to uf????? Pleaseee

KpansjsjsnsnsjKpansjsjsnsnsj Registered User Posts: 15 New Member
Hi! I really need uf to get my december sat score! I'm improving from last two tests and I'm pretty sure I will do better in december test! But I'm not sure wether my december score will be get to uf on time! College-board says they will send my december score by 12/21 for sure! But they said even it is electronic mail, it takes about 1-2 weeks for uf to get my score. I think it is true because my november score which was sent by 11/23 hasn't delivered to uf yet..... But I signed up for december sat because on collegeconfidental some people say they got their score around 12/21 but their december sat scores reached to uf around 12/26 ... So I'm really confused! I wish my december test is not a waste! Please if anyone had the same problem previous or having the same problem, please please tell me!!!! It will be very helpful!!

Replies to: Help!!!!!! Can I send my december sat score to uf????? Pleaseee

This discussion has been closed.