Im planning on applying to Florida at some point. I currently go to Kennesaw State University which is a 4 year school and the 2nd biggest school in the state of GA. I just have a few questions for when Im ready to apply. When I look on the Florida website it only lists descriptions for JUCO transfers. Thanks
1. Is it easier to get in from a 4 year college then a 2 year?
2. Is it easier to apply for the Spring or Fall?
3. I assume if I'm under 60 hours i still have to submit ACT and HS Transcript as well as college transcript.
4. What are the usual averages(GPA, hours) of people coming from 4 year colleges?
5. If you have 1 F on your transcript but It is retaken and a much higher grade is on it how much will it play in to your chances(mainly how bad is it)?